Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated in Canada, in the United States, in some of the Caribbean islands and in Liberia. It began as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. Similarly named festival holidays occur in Germany and Japan. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday of October in Canada and on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States, and around the same part of the year in other places. Although Thanksgiving has historical roots in religious and cultural traditions, it has long been celebrated as a secular holiday as well.
- When To Clean Or Change Your Furnace Filter? May 1, 2017
- HVAC Replacement May 1, 2017
- The Rules on Permits for HVAC Contractors May 1, 2017
- The Top Trends in Energy Efficiency You Need to Know April 29, 2017
- Furnace Tune Up, What Are The Benefits? April 15, 2017