Father’s Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. In Catholic Europe, it has been celebrated on March 19 (St. Joseph’s Day) since the Middle Ages. This celebration was brought by the Spanish and Portuguese to Latin America, where March 19 is often still used for it, though many countries in Europe and the Americas have adopted the U.S. date, which is the third Sunday of June.
- When To Clean Or Change Your Furnace Filter? May 1, 2017
- HVAC Replacement May 1, 2017
- The Rules on Permits for HVAC Contractors May 1, 2017
- The Top Trends in Energy Efficiency You Need to Know April 29, 2017
- Furnace Tune Up, What Are The Benefits? April 15, 2017